11.10.2010

what's good (kinda): not-so-french breakfast puffs



One of my roommates grew up in France. When I showed her the recipe for French Breakfast Puffs and asked her if she'd eaten such a thing before, she furrowed her brow, then shook her head. So I went into this feeling a little suspicious.

Yes, as the picture depicts, I used 2% milk, which I believe is why my dough runneth over. That aside, it was sweet, rich tastiness. Instead of rolling the puffs, I broke off pieces, dipped them in melted butter then dipped them in the cinnamon sugar mixture.

A quick Google search reveals that everyone has a French Breakfast Puff recipe. I used the one from All Recipes. If you find one that works, let me know. Even if it's not really French...

~jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...