12.15.2010

pretty pasta

Since learning now to make pasta about a week ago, I can't stop. It's an obsession.

You remember my first few tries.



I called this "ugly pasta".

Then, I hung it from a suspended wire rack, which resulted in the "folded pasta".




But tonight, ladies and gents, I finally nailed it. I cleared more counter space. I took some advice from Ice Cube and "put my back into it" when it came to rolling out the dough. I got it much thinner than before.

And I took the wire rack off the high-rise and let the pasta dry flat.



Finally... pretty pasta.

~jennifer.

1 comment:

  1. The pasta looks great but I am sure the taste is the same. I need a good appetizer recipe to take to a party...I don't want it to take a lot of time but I do want people to rave about it. I am looking to the gourmet to help me! HELP I need it for a party on Monday at noon! Mark Moore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...