1.01.2011

in need of a reSOULution

Welcome to the new year. Let the promises you don't intend to keep begin.

This is the time of the year when the gyms are packed. Everyone is making good on their new year's resolutions. Then by about mid-February, it all goes back to normal. Ideas of betterment fall by the wayside. I don't want that and I know you don't either.

New Year's Day is our one collective shot. It's our second chance. We can decide to make changes that will stick, goals that will be achieved, differences that can be felt all year long. So much so that, December 31, 2011 will arrive and find you better off. As though you made-over not just your minds or your body, but your souls.


This year, I plan on running the Marine Corp Marathon in October. I also want to run the Rock'n'Roll Half Marathon in September. I'm going to spend less time cyber-wandering on Facebook and more time writing my book. I want good food, good friends and a welcoming home. That's the kind of stuff that feeds you on the inside.

So what are your reSOULutions?

~jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...