1.21.2011

the portable lunch

For some time now, I've had a work commute of roughly seven minutes. Now, I have a new job and my commute is 25. I'm not complaining, but needless to say, I can't go home for lunch any more.

So now, I'm brown baggin' it.


Pasta and Tomato Sauce with my trusty lunch bag

The last few nights I've made dinner for two: me now and me at lunch the next day.

Now, I've said in the past, that there are a few rules to leftovers. Spicy is good, avoid cheesy, etc. The fresh pasta is doing well the next day, by the way. However, I definitely need more help.

What kinds of meals make great next day lunches?

~jennifer.

1 comment:

  1. besides pasta dishes... rice meals make great next day lunches. soups or crockpot type meals. i'm no chef like you jen, but the crockpot meals have worked well for me in the past. :) miss you, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...