3.31.2011

closing the good journal: good yummy times

I should explain myself.

As fun as the world of food blogging was, it's time to hang up my online apron for the pure pleasures of donning a real one at home. Fear not that I'm no longer in the kitchen. While blogging has been sporadic at best in 2011, cooking has remained my joy, my stress relief, and my source of inspiration. I'm simply not writing about it any more. Life is entirely too full and too beautiful to stop and chronicle it every night.

This was a blast though. I had many posts that became quite popular. With the exception of ones boosted by Real Simple's food Twitter, here are my top three:

coming to you from the world's smallest kitchen

the evolution of eating well

bacon: i'm in love with a butcher

Good yummy times. And they don't stop here. I'll continue to show off good eats on Twitter. You can follow me @LifefromApt7.

Thanks for reading. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...